Wednesday, January 3, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by a dear woman, Brandie, that I have "known" online for a few years now. You all now get a chance to read, Six Weird Things About Me! (Lucky you)

"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

1. I abhor talking on the phone. Seriously I HATE HATE HATE it. I will do damn near anything not to talk on the phone. I'll let the call go to VM and then immediately check to see what the person wanted. If I have to call someone, I will try to call them when I'm most likely to get their VM.

2. I'm "Sound Sensitive" which is a really nice way of saying I go bonkers over repetitive noises no matter how soft they might be. Quickest way to see me go ballistic, drum your fingers on the tabletop and my head just might blow off. Makes going out in public with me really fun.

3. I cannot eat corn off of the cob. I love corn on the cob. You can stand right in front of me, cut it off the cob, hand me a plate of it and if I try to eat it, I'll gag and throw up. Must come from those childhood dinners where we had to sit at the dinner table until all of our food was gone, even if we had to sit there until bedtime.

4. Wet hair in the bathroom makes me gag. I can't write anymore on this or I'll be sick.

5. I'd rather watch movies I've already seen then new ones.

6. I'm not a spring chicken and I love to watch the shows on MTV. I'm currently watching The Duel and The Real World. I will watch them on my computer the following day after they aired and eat my lunch during nap time. I find it weird that at my age, I'm watching a bunch of teenagers.

My dh is right, I'm nuts. I'm sure he could go on and on about me, but Brandie only wanted six. Since I haven't been blogging much of the late, I haven't been reading much either. But here are some folks who I am tagging because I like their blogs.

Smoov

Home Jewels

Lumpyhead

So that's only 3, but if you have been reading along, then you'll know that I'm LAZY!

6 comments:

Daddy L said...

How do you wash your hair then? In the kitchen I imagine.

Jewels said...

I don't.


;)

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Does it count if I've already done this meme? Can I use that as meeting my requirement?

I even did a You-You later, from my friend's version of this meme, so that's gotta count, right?

Lumpyheadsmom said...

oh, and loose hair totally grosses me out too, it doesn't even have to be wet. Ick.

Melodee said...

I also watch that show on MTV! I am so not their demographic, but I can't stop watching it.

Smoov said...

I'm with you on the MTV shows. I have been loving the Real World and The Hills this year! I have no idea why because I am a very educated and well-read person, yet this bad TV has me by the ankles.